The enclosed translation does not represent a legally binding base. The translation is an internal translation made by our company. The terms are valid only in their original Polish version.
Pursuant to Art. 13 par. 1 and par. 2 of General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 from 27 April 2016 (RODO) we inform you that:
- Blue Ice Sp. z o.o. 34-120 Andrychów, ul. Krakowska 83 NIP: 954 270 38 89 REGON:241652428 KRS: 0000361483 Production site: 32-820 Szczurowa, Rząchowa 3 is your personal data Administrator. Contact: +48 14 674 01 52 ext. 212, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- One’s personal data will be will be handled for commercial purposes, implementation of contracts and other procedures demanded by law, related with the business activity as well as conducting correspondence via electronic or traditional way, based on one’s voluntary agreement with regard to Art. 6 Par. 1 (a) RODO.
- The data will be stored to the time-limit applicable for the business activity.
- One has the right to access his or her data, to correct them, remove them, limit the processing, right to data portability, right to object, right to withdraw consent at any time without effects on the lawfulness of processing law, determined on the basis of agreement before revoking.
- One has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority – Inspector for Personal Data Protection if it is acknowledged that one’s data are processed in a way that violates RODO law.
- Personal data may be provided to the following recipients/categories of operators: companies providing correspondence service, companies providing advisory services, consulting services, auditing services, legal, fiscal, accounting aid which we make use of during processing the data.
- Providing one’s personal data is voluntary, nevertheless otherwise might make it impossible to conduct and implement the contract or to send electronic correspondence.
- One’s data will not be processed by automated means including in form of profiling.
- One’s personal data will not be transferred outside the European Union/European Economic Area or to national organization.
Following subsequent electronic correspondence or lack of message containing statement where one disagrees on data processing will be taken as agreement on personal data processing.